- Project for improving of Electrical Network & Installation of Transformer in Beit Furik Press Link
- Project Completion for the replacement of ice-making machinery at the ice factory for the fishermen in the Gaza Strip Press Link
- Project Completion for Capacity Improvement on Blood Laboratory Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza Press Link
- Advancing of the Plans of Settlement Construction by Israel (Statement by Press Secretary Takeshi Osuga) Press Link
- Provision of a Backhoe Loader for Joint Service Council for Solid Waste and Waste Water Management - Salfit Governorate Press Link
- Project Completion for Rehabilitation of Water Network in Al-Khas, Bethlehem Press Link
- Project Completion for Replacement and Expansion of Electricity Network in the City of Salfit Press Link
- Project Completion for Rehabilitation of Water Network in Kharbatha Bani Harith Press Link
- Press Statement Regarding Gaza Clashes on May 14th Press Link
- Statement on Japan-Palestine Summit Meeting Press Link
- Prime Minister ABE to Visit Palestine on May 1 and 2 Press Link
- Media Advisory on the 6th Ministerial-Level Meeting of the Four-Party (Japan, Jordan, Israel and Palestine) Consultative Unit Press Link
- UNOPS and Japan to Strengthen the Electricity Supply System in Gaza with Renewable Energy Press Link
- Press Statement on the Recent Developments in Gaza Press Link
- Japan Contributes US$ 23.5 Million to UNRWA in Support of Palestine Refugees Press Link
- Grant Signing Ceremony Installation of Solar Panel System in Abu Yousef Al-Najjar Hospital in Gaza Press Link
- UNICEF Welcomes Japan’s US $4.5 million in Support of Palestinian Children Press Link
|Official Development Assistance|
of the international community, and thereby to help ensure Japan's own security and prosperity. More.....
- Grant Assistance for Grassroots Human Security Projects (GGP) ** Guidelines and Application Form**
- ODA Rolling Plan for Occupied Palestinian Territory More.....
- Assistance Fact Sheet More.....
|MEXT Research Student Scholarship|
Japanese universities as Japanese Government Scholarship Student (Research Student).
Kindly read thoroughly the Guidelines of the Program before applying.
MEXT 2019 Scholarship is CLOSED: Click on Application Procedures...
MEXT 2020 Scholarship will be available in May 2019. Visit us at that time.
|Events and Conferences|
- Reception for Japan's Emperor Birthday in Ramallah (November 24, 2016)
- "We're Tomodachi" Japan-Palestine Culture day (November 17, 2016)
- Conference on Cooperation among East Asian Countries for Palestinian Development (CEAPAD) (Feb 02 - 03 2016)
- Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s Visit to the Middle East..(Jan 16 - Jan 21, 2015)
- Kyogen Show at Mahmoud Darwish Museum.... (March 26, 2014)
- Conference on Cooperation among East Asian Countries for Palestinian Development (CEAPAD) (Mar 01 - 02 2014)
- Conference on Cooperation among East Asian Countries for Palestinian Development (CEAPAD) (Feb 13 - 14 2013)
- Visit of Japan Women's Football Team... (Oct 19 - Oct 23, 2011).
- Tour of Puppet Artist JO TAIRA to Palestine.... (Oct 9 - Oct 20, 2011)
|Japan Video Topics|
Listings of JVT Topics more...
|Visa and Consular Information|